Three Popular Home Remedies
With several hundreds of different remedies available to try there are a plethora of options and some are going to be much more effective than others are. This is something that is only natural, but should always be expected. If you really wanted to know some of the most popular remedies around it would take hours to list of, rather than giving a never ending list we shall instead look over several different ingredients that are used quite frequently.
#1: Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar would have to lead the pack amongst most popular home remedy. This is something that is used in a very large assortment of home remedies and never fails to get the attention of most people who are citing off their most popular remedy.
- Control allergies in pets and foods
- Reduce the occurrence of sinus infections
- Can work to reduce the occurrence of fatigue
- Reduce acid reflux and sore throats
As you can imagine, this is something that you should always keep in your house so that you are fully prepared.
#2: Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide is another quite common home remedy that is extremely effective.
- Treat and clean wounds
- Clean out excessive earwax
- Help build stamina
- Prevent the flu
The massive usages for hydrogen peroxide in addition to the cheapness of the potential home remedies makes it a perfect product to have in the home.
#3: Baking Soda
Baking soda is another hugely popular home remedy. Taking advantage of the ability to use baking soda in a wide variety of usages will allow you to really reap a lot of benefits from the treatment.
- Baking soda mixed with water makes a effective facial scrub
- Treating stains
- Killing bacteria
Putting together the perfect home remedy is not always easy to do, but there are some ingredients that are typically extremely effective. Starting out using home remedies with these ingredients is always a great place to get started. You can increase your own confidence to try many of the more advanced remedies that are not always quite so common.
This ability to get started with something truly successful will allow you to really know how much fun you are having venturing into the world of home remedies without feeling as if you are completely in over your head. Small ventures into home remedies is quite successful and starting with these three extremely popular choices make a perfect place to get started for anyone.
From the simplest remedies for skin to those that help to prevent and treat the flu, this is a great set of versatile options.
My Book is Available on Amazon
Nature Lover's Variety Puzzles and Games: Activity Book for Adults, with Word Searches, Cryptograms, Crosswords, Word Scrambles, Sudoku, Trivia, Coloring, and More is full of nature games and word puzzles.
Are you ready for a fun diversion away from the day-to-day grind? Well now you can have a carefree, enjoyable timestimulating your brain cells and letting your imagination soar…without solving the same boring puzzles. Come into the WORLD OF NATURE with this uplifting puzzle book.
Inside your Medicinal Garden Kit, you’ll find 10 packages with each type of seed. In total you’ll get 2,409 high-quality, NON-GMO seeds packaged right here in the U.S.
Even if you’ve never planted anything before, you’ll have no trouble growing these 10 plants. You will find details on how to plant, grow, and harvest each one in the FREE Medicinal Guide you’ll receive with your Medicinal Garden Kit. Find out more here.
This ebook for the health conscious reader has 300 ancient cures, natural healing and home remedies for over 60 common ailments.
- Explore the natural herbs that are chemically similar to statins
- The best supplements to take for gout and arthritis
- Ingredients that can heal heart disease and cardiovascular health
- Keep your arteries clean from deadly clogs
- Delay the onset of dementia and cognitive decline
- And improve low energy levels
Each chapter explains the root cause of your condition, and it gives you the best herbs, ingredients and healthcare protocols on how to diagnose, treat, and remedy over 80 of the most common ailments.
Find out more about The Encyclopedia of Natural Remedies here.
Here’s just a glimpse of what you’ll find in this book:
- There are 75+ DIY projects for a self sustaining backyard
- 7 herbs for a medicinal garden
- The ultimate seed collection and preservation guide
- How to make a cheap water collection system
- Make your own root cellar
- How to set up your backyard hybrid electricity system
- How to get your own independent source of water
- Make a year-round self-sustaining greenhouse
- 100+ tips to save money
PLUS, get three extra digital bonuses today (for FREE): The Aquaponic Gardener, DIY Projects from the 1900s, and Where FREE Land can Still be found in the U.S.
Find out more about The Self-Sufficient Backyard here.
This is a 304 page doctor-written and approved guide for the layman on how to manage most health situations when help is not on the way and how to manage common ailments that don’t require seeing a doctor. Many are home remedies from herbs and plants found in your own backyard. Here’s just a few of the subjects covered:
- Best natural painkiller that grows in your backyard
- 10 medical supplies to have
- At-home protocol for the flu
- Care of toothaches and mouth infections
- 4 antibiotics people need
- How to recognize a heart attack and what to do next
Two additional gifts for free: Wild Edibles You Can Forage for or Find Around Your House, and Natural Healing Secrets of Native Americans.
Find out more about The Home Doctor here.